Thursday, October 3, 2013

NADAC Championship and Springfield

Over the weekend the North American Dog Agility Championship (NADAC) was held in Springfield, IL.  My cousin Brianne has participated in agility for quite a while now, so the family drove up to Springfield to support her.  She ended up earning 6th place for one of the categories, not to shabby for a national competition.

While we were there, we did quite a bit of touring, including Lincoln's Memorial, the Presedential Llibrary, the train depot where Lincoln made his departing speech from Illinois, and Lincolns home. 

While we were walking around downtown, it turned out that there was a huge car show going on. My "uncle" Stan, apparently took best in class for his Chevelle. I bet I walked past him and didn't even notice. 

It was a great time, especially since I have wanted to visit Springfield since I was a little girl.
















No comments:

Post a Comment