Monday, April 8, 2013

Stress

Everyone always tells me, Amanda you are so calm under stress.  Let me tell you the reality of the situation.

In the heat of the moment I can keep my shit together. I will figure out a way to get through the current situation and do my best to fix the problem....then I absolutely fall apart.

I messed up big time at work this morning. My inherited forgetfulness and inability to function in the morning, led me to forget a SUPER important task this morning, but I figured out a way to get through it and in the end everything was ok. But since exactly 9:24 this morning I have been completely stressed out, non functional and can't get it out of my mind. And because of the mood I am in, I haven't been able to be productive for the rest of the day.

I should have stayed in bed this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment