Monday, May 13, 2013

A quick overview of my weekend

I had an extremely busy weekend between work and play. Friday Ricky and I went to the movies and saw The Great Gatsby and Oblivion. Both were great movies. Gatsby was especially close to my heart, as it is one of my all time favorite books. I think the movie was a great interpretation of the book and was very close to how I imagined the images in my head when reading the book.

Oblivion was a great sci-fi movie that had quite a few turns that I wasn't expecting.

Saturday I spent the day at the Listen to your Mother show. I can't wait to share more about this event in another post, but save the date for the Saturday before Mothers Day 2014, this was a truly inspirational event that mom's grandma's and daughters should enjoy together.





Sunday I spent the day backstage at Pointfest. It was a beautiful day to spend listening to great music and rubbing elbows with rockstars. We gifted Lzzy Hale from Halestorm a pair of custom Luichiny shoes that were re-vamped by Molly from Studio M Boutique. Lzzy loved the shoes so much she wore them on stage which was super exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment